At Fireguard, our employees are our most valuable assets. Providing our technicians with continuing education and training programs is the single biggest way we can deliver value and security to our customers while also fostering development and self-enrichment for our employees.
Our primary goal is to promote from within our company to develop top-tier talent at all levels and positions, but we also look outside of our organization to help strengthen and grow our team as well. We are an established, yet growing company and are always looking to bring on top-notch new talent to add to our already strong team.
1 POSITION AVAILABLE
Full-time, Base Salary with Commission
Fireguard, a leading commercial fire protection company in the Mid-Atlantic region, is currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our sales team. The focus of this position is selling preventative maintenance contracts to commercial property owners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and building relationships with commercial property owners, property managers and building engineers
- Identifying customer needs and presenting practical solutions
- Preparing and delivering estimates, proposals, and presentations to customers
- Participating in internal sales meetings
- Representing Fireguard at local conferences, trade shows, and networking events
- 2 years prior business to business sales experience, preferably in an industry that provides services to commercial property management companies;
- Willingness to prospect directly to new customers and develop new accounts
- Ability to multi-task, set and achieve challenging personal and company goals
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Compensation: Base salary with high commission potential.
Fireguard is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has been in the fire protection business for over 43 years serving Maryland, DC, Delaware, Virginia and Southern Pennsylvania. Fireguard encourages initiative, independence, diversity and personal career growth with sensitivity towards quality-of-life. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, medical and dental insurance coverage, vacation, and an employer-matched 401(k) Plan.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Fireguard will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. Any offer of employment is conditional to the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. A strong, well-supported resume with current references is required.
Qualified candidates should submit resume, with compensation requirements online.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Fireguard team, please send a cover letter, your resume, and salary requirements in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (410) 487-0501 (Attention: Human Resources).